Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Jacob turns 6

Matt and his family moved to Little Rock, Arkansas the first of June. I first went to help them unpack. Or rather watch the boys while Robyn unpacked. I had two quick trips to visit in June. The second trip I took some chairs and brought Jacob home with us for his 6th birthday trip. We went to Atlanta to see the Braves play the Rangers on his birthday, June 17th. Uncle Garrett, Uncle Lance and Aunt Katie met us. We spent the night and went to the Georgia Aquarium the next day.
Jacob enjoyed playing Scrabble with Papa's iPad and racing on Grandma's phone. He also helped Grandma navigate through Memphis. Papa met his Dad in Memphis on Sunday to take him home. Grandma was sad not to have her big camera but her Droid did take some good pictures.





1 comment:

  1. lance and jacob always take the best photos together! thanks again for this trip. he still speaks of it often.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!