The fourth week in May we went to Destin and stayed at Bay Club II. Rachel and Natalie and their families were with us the entire week. Lance and Katie and Garrett came for the weekend. Rhada had to work. We brought back 17 tadpoles and raised them on our kitchen counter. Two lived to froghood and were released in Northwood Lake.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Beach
I have to remember the reason why I have a blog....to remember that I have a life. And a darn good one. Does that a and r look like a m? Well, I want to remember my visits with my grandbabies over the summer. I will start with our trip to the beach.
The fourth week in May we went to Destin and stayed at Bay Club II. Rachel and Natalie and their families were with us the entire week. Lance and Katie and Garrett came for the weekend. Rhada had to work. We brought back 17 tadpoles and raised them on our kitchen counter. Two lived to froghood and were released in Northwood Lake.
The fourth week in May we went to Destin and stayed at Bay Club II. Rachel and Natalie and their families were with us the entire week. Lance and Katie and Garrett came for the weekend. Rhada had to work. We brought back 17 tadpoles and raised them on our kitchen counter. Two lived to froghood and were released in Northwood Lake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you!