Saturday morn was the Easter Egg hunt at the church. That was fun. We had a surprise visit from an Easter Bunny.
I had a call late Saturday afternoon telling me I could get a load of horse manure. I could only get this with the truck. It was an adventure for Jackson and Aunt Rhada too. It was embarrassing when I got stuck in the stuff and had to be pulled out with a chain.
We had Easter baskets on Saturday afternoon, knowing the rush of Sunday morning. Someone was not watching Sam who climbed the stairs and got into the Easter eggs that were drying on a towel on the bathroom floor. Micky Mouse ears were a big hit and everyone had to try them on. They fit Jackson the best!
Hannah Cate had a huge wardrobe to choose a dress. I had saved many of the precious dresses that Aunt Courtney had made for Rachel and Natalie. Hannah needs a little more growing for those but she was adorable in her blue smocked dress.
Garrett and Rhada came on Saturday but Garrett was sick. They did not spend the night but we did take a group casual family picture.
Who is that masked man?
Sam is walking.
Check this out!
I get to snooze but mom will be sure I get the prize egg.
What a surprise!
Jackson loved the Easter Bunny but Sam was not so convinced.
Mom I had the blue bunny ears.
Perfect fit!
Hannah's first Easter basket.
Katie helps in the garden.
Everyone pitched in for an early Easter dinner.
Hannah enjoyed some alone time on the back deck Sunday morning.
Grandma Jan and Papa with three really cute grandkids!
Aunt Rhada and Jackson on the farm.
But Mama you can't eat eggs with the shells on.
Lance babysits Hannah.
All of us except Matt's family.
Just the ear, Jackson. The rest is for mom and dad.
The joy of fatherhood.
http://lds.org/general-conference/2009/04/none-were-with-him?lang=eng&query=easter+atonement
He also wanted to do a 50 something year old Hutchison triathlon and invited me to do 2 of the events. I rode a bike for 10 miles and walked 4 miles. He swam alone over a mile.



No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you!