Saturday, December 18, 2010

Garrett marries Rhada Atkinson

The first post tells a lot of the wedding weekend of Garrett and Rhada. An Open House was held in their honor on December 11th. Also on that day we had the Dollar Family Christmas Party. Both events were here at the house.
Garrett had requested Pete Densmore's fried turkey and Robyn's cranberry sauce. He also said he wanted all the other Christmas goodies that I make during the holidays. I did. Many people helped to get everything looking good. I think my house looked better than it ever had before. We had a wonderful day.


 All the grands and grands-in-love and great grands. Bev had 100% of her grandchildren in attendance. I had 0.



 Emmy Stockman, who introduced Garrett and Rhada, made Rhada a wonderful cake of cherry cordials, Rhada's favorite candy.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!